PRAYER POINTS FOR SEED AS WE SOW AND HARVEST
- PRAYER POINTS FOR SEED AS WE SOW AND HARVEST
- 0000-0100 Seed to the sower 2 Corinthians 9:10
- 0100 – 0200 Seed time Genesis 8:22
- 0200 – 0300 Multiply Genesis 22:17
- 0300 – 0400 Rebuke the devourer Malachi 3:11
- 0400 – 0500 Commit it to the Lord 1 Samuel 1:28
- 0500 – 0600 Labourers are few Luke 10:2
- 0600 – 0700 Send rain Matthew 5:45
- 0700 – 0800 Tend our crop
- 0800 – 0900 Not be consumed
- 0900 – 1000 Hand be open to give
- 1000 – 1100 Use me to give seed to other sowers
- 1100 – 1200 Lazy man does not eat 2 Thes 3:10
- 1200 – 1300 Lazy man does not roast his game Proverbs 12:27
- 1300 – 1400 Right Ground Luke 8:1-15
- 1400 – 1500 Covering
- 1500 – 1600 Generational Seed
- 1600 – 1700 Forefathers’ Seed
- 1700 – 1800 Favour in harvest Ruth 2
- 1800 – 1900 Obedience in harvest
- 1900 – 2000 Right People Proverbs 15:22
- 2000 – 2100 My nation
- 2100 – 2200 My leaders 1 Timothy 2
- 2200 – 2300 My family
- 2300 – 0000 My team
- Share this:
Welcome to another month of corporate prayer. There is uncommon power when the saints join in agreement. We have seen and continue to see God move in mighty ways across the world. Do not take these prayer time lightly, by any means. We have a natural tendency to become complacent or too comfortable over time. I encourage you to make a conscious effort to actively pursue the Lord in spirit and in truth, and more than anything to be prayerful in your prayers. To never let these prayers become mere rituals. God forbid that this sacred and special time become anything other than heaven on earth. Reach into heaven’s bosom and pour your everything into it.
If you haven’t partnered us in prayer before, I would like to welcome you! Our family grows every month, more and more people across the world and partnering in what God is doing here. We are honoured to be a part of it all.
Our prayer points are set hourly, with a vision of having someone praying through every single hour of the day. There are three prayer points for each hour. Pick an hour, or just a part of the hour to pray with us. Father we thank you for these prayer points for seed, we thank you for every individual that will labour in prayer. We honour you, for you are a God of result! A God who will never fail us. May these prayer points for seed yield great harvests in Jesus’ name. Amen
0000-0100 Seed to the sower 2 Corinthians 9:10
- Lord we thank you for your faithfulness to your word! You give seed to the sower
- Father I thank you for all seed that you have placed in my hand
- By your faith in me, may I show faith in you.
0100 – 0200 Seed time Genesis 8:22
- Lord thank you, for you are Lord over seasons
- Give me wisdom to know when to sow
- May I never be swayed by emotions, worldly wisdom or ungodly counsel.
0200 – 0300 Multiply Genesis 22:17
- Lord we honour you, for you multiply whatever is sown
- I pray for every seed sown today across the world, multiply it
- We pray for every sower, feel them with hope.
0300 – 0400 Rebuke the devourer Malachi 3:11
- We come against any devouring spirit to my seed.
- I rebuke any evil hand that seeks to steal my seed
- Father grant me grace to recognise what is seed, so I may not consume my seed.
0400 – 0500 Commit it to the Lord 1 Samuel 1:28
- Father I commit my seed into your hands
- As you have given it to me, I give it back to you
- Use it as you will. Grant me grace to be your vehicle in this.
0500 – 0600 Labourers are few Luke 10:2
- Father I thank you for those called to labour in this season! I call them in, in Jesus’ name!
- Open my eyes to area where I ought to labour
- Strengthen the labours in Jesus’ name!
0600 – 0700 Send rain Matthew 5:45
- Lord as sure as you are faithful to give seed to the sower, you are faithful to give rain to those that have sown.
- Father water where I have planted.
- May my seed never die of neglect.
0700 – 0800 Tend our crop
- Lord I pray for the grace to tend the seed I have sown.
- I pray for perseverance to wait on you even when I don’t see results.
- Grant me wisdom to tend what I have sown.
0800 – 0900 Not be consumed
- May I never be consumed by what I have sown
- I come against the spirit of pride.
- I come against arrogance
0900 – 1000 Hand be open to give
- May my hands always be open to help others with what you have given me
- I come against the spirit of selfishness in Jesus’ name.
- May I be a giver, as you are a giver.
1000 – 1100 Use me to give seed to other sowers
- Father use me to help others rise
- Show me where there is a need for seed
- Grant me grace and wisdom to sow
1100 – 1200 Lazy man does not eat 2 Thes 3:10
- I come against the spirit of laziness, the spirit of slumber
- May my table always be filled with food and with friends
- I will always enjoy the fruit of my labour.
1200 – 1300 Lazy man does not roast his game Proverbs 12:27
- Lord grant me wisdom to identify what I can roast
- May I bring greater value to all that I harvest
- Give me boldness to step out in faith.
1300 – 1400 Right Ground Luke 8:1-15
- Lord show me the right ground for my seed
- I thank you for already prepared the place to sow
- I thank you for a yield from this ground.
1400 – 1500 Covering
- Father I speak a covering over seed in Jesus’ name!
- Wherever it has been sown, cover it oh Lord.
- Whatever has devoured seed in my family will not devour mine!
1500 – 1600 Generational Seed
- Father I call up any seed sown by my forefather. Seed that is still in the ground to rise in Jesus’ name!
- I come against any strongholds, and any principalities that are standing up against my forefathers’ seed!
- Whatever was sown for me to harvest shall be harvested in Jesus’ name!
1600 – 1700 Forefathers’ Seed
- We call up the seed of faith to arise in Jesus’ name
- Every seed of prayer in my bloodline arise
- Every seed of spiritual gifts, arise in Jesus’ name!
1700 – 1800 Favour in harvest Ruth 2
- Father I thank you for you are God of the harvest!
- We pray for favour in harvesting season. I pray for favour wherever my feet step
- I pray for favour with labourers and with other sowers in Jesus’ name
1800 – 1900 Obedience in harvest
- Lord may I not forget you in jubilation
- May I remember you in harvest as I did in sowing!
- Father grant me grace to be obedient even as I receive a seed to sow.
1900 – 2000 Right People Proverbs 15:22
- Father surround me with the right counsel in seed time as well as in harvest.
- Prune my life of anyone there for the wrong reason
- Any person who will cause my seed to not thrive, may they be removed from my sphere in Jesus’ name.
2000 – 2100 My nation
- Lord I thank you for my nation.
- I thank you that even when I don’t recognise it, you have purpose for my nation.
- We pray that you would breathe renewed life into my nation in Jesus’ name.
2100 – 2200 My leaders 1 Timothy 2
- Father I thank you for all my leaders. I pray for grace as they lead
- I thank you for their families, bless them oh Lord.
- I pray for a new generation of leaders to arise in due season.
2200 – 2300 My family
- Lord I thank you for the family that you gave me.
- I thank you for covering them all these years
- Bless them with long life and good health
2300 – 0000 My team
- I thank you for a wonderful team
- I thank you for the opportunity to have faithful vision filled people to go through each day with.
- Bless them oh Lord. Their dreams will come to pass in Jesus’ name!
Thanks for every who will pray with us this month. As you have laboured with these prayer points for seed, may the Lord show us and show himself strong on your behalf.
As always, we welcome prayer requests as well as people looking to serve in ministry or to simply teach or learn about prayer. You can get hold of our team through the website www.prayerrelay.com.
We are also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrayerRelayPropheticIntercession/
God bless you.
Originally posted 2017-02-06 17:25:27.