Prayer Points for your job
We are going to pray for you job, or your business. These prayer points are taken from scripture, and as such are very powerful, do not take them lightly. God is still fighting in your corner. These prayer points for your job are preceded by scripture, you are encouraged to read the scripture and pray as we go through each one.
5 He called out to them, “Friends, haven’t you any fish?”
“No,” they answered.
6 He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some. “When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.
- Whatever you have started without him, be it a job or a business or any sort of endeavour we invite him in today. Pray and ask that he takes the lead. Surrender it to him. All the failures and successes that it may have brought, just surrender it all. I declare you will bear more fruit through surrender than by hanging on in your own strength. Pray right now. Write down every area you are surrendering to him, if for nothing else, as a record of this commitment.
9 When they landed, they saw a fire of burning coals there with fish on it, and some bread.
- Secondly we want to pray for your leaders in whatever you are doing. May you find favour in their eyes. In the name of Jesus you are praying that any area that you may struggle, others will share their fruit with you. You will not always have to sweat for a meal. The Lord will favour you, tables will be set for you even before you contribute. Pray
10 Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish you have just caught.” 11 So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn.
- You are going to pray that the Lord enable you to be a giver. The bible says he gives seed to the sower. Pray that your heart be open to release things. In Jesus’ name you are released into generosity. Any form of greed or selfishness that is in you, may the Lord remove right now as you pray.
- Verse 11 says it was full of LARGE fish, pray and declare in the name of Jesus that you are growing from any small beginnings. You will not be stagnant. You are moving onto the large fish. Speak growth into your job, into your business, into your relationships, and most importantly into your relationship with God. Pray.
- It also says “but even with so many the net was not torn”. Rebuke anyone or anything that will seek to tear down your means of provision. Anything or anyone that is seeking to pull you down in your job, in your business or in any other area that you care about. In the name of Jesus we speak a covering over whatever put bread on your table. Your net will catch plenty big fish and not tear. We speak longevity.
Amen. We are grateful for such a wonderful piece of scripture to pray with. We want to encourage you to continue to pray the word of God. God honours his word. If you have been blessed by this, share it with someone in need of such prayer. Do not just pray for yourself either, pray these prayer points over a friend or colleague. If you would like us to agree with you in prayer for anything, please feel free to send us a prayer request, our team would be glad to pray with you.
Originally posted 2015-10-06 21:59:28.